Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my Booklet by Vince authorisation not working?

Jodie Tutte August 24, 2023

I am trying to export excel spreadsheets of individual columns, which my colleagues have used previously for this, but when I go to authorise this, it says I've authorised it but doesn't change. It won't let me use it until it's authorised:

Screenshot 2023-08-24 113743.pngScreenshot 2023-08-24 113840.png

Alternatively, are there any other apps where you can export just a column of cards and not the whole board?

Would really appreciate some advice :)

Many thanks, 

Jodie

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2023

Hey @Jodie Tutte! From what I remember, this Power-Up has been discontinued by the developer, which would explain why you aren't able to authorize it. You could try reaching out to the developer directly, but based on some conversations I had with our team, we never got an answer from them. 

Alternatively, you could try checking the list of Power-Ups we have available that might be able to help you export a single or multiple lists from your board on this link: https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=export. I hope that helps, Jodie! 

Jodie Tutte August 29, 2023

Hi Salomao,

Thank you for your reply! This would make sense, thank you for your assistance. Our employee has found another power-up that is working so far :)

Many thanks,

Jodie

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events