Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is a due date of May 14 being added to every card when I perform certain actions?

dlhenderson@ucsd.edu May 17, 2020

Hi

This only seems to happen with cards I have added to my board prior to this week. When I add checklists or remove relationships between cards and close the card. The due date is then modified to add May 14th. There is no automation in Butler to do so, in fact, I built a Butler tool to remove the due date, and while it does disappear momentarily, it returns in seconds.

Would love for it NOT to do this.

TY

Diana H

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

dlhenderson@ucsd.edu can you see in the board menu's activity feed what's adding the due date? If it's your user adding the due date, then try going into your settings and revoking access to any applications that have access to your account then seeing if the issue recurs. This might also be due to a web browser extension you have installed, or a Butler command that another user on the board set up.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events