Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Trello desktop glitchy on Chrome?

Doris April 19, 2018

I´ve been using Trello for a few years now, but lately it´s been glitchy on my Chrome web browser (and I haven´t added any new extensions that I didn´t have before). I´ve already tried clearing the cache, etc...my board loads, but when I try clicking cards or anything on it, nothing works (ex. I click on a card and nothing happens...ditto for menus). I tried using Firefox and it works fine. Any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2018

Can you check if you observe the same issue in the incognito window of Chrome? That way, we could verify if it is not caused by any extensions or plugins.

If that is not the case, feel free to reach out to trello.com/contact with the version of Chrome and the error console, when you experience the issue. You can open the console by pressing Cmd+Opt+J (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+J (Windows).

Doris April 20, 2018

Hi Torben. Thanks for the reply. I also got an answer from a Trello expert on https://trello.directly.com and he suggested it might be a problem with an extension (adblocker). I tried adding it as a safe site and opening in a new incognito tab and it worked. I hope it continues to do so! *fingers crossed*

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events