• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why have the colours on my cards disappeared?

When I log into Trello and my boards load on the page, all my card colours are visible. Then, they just disappear. 

I've tried logging out and logging back in again. I've deleted my Chrome extension (Card colours for Trello) and reinstalled it. And I've done this around 10 times!!! 

I really rely on colour-coding on my boards and not having this is really making it difficult to manage my work. 

I'd be super grateful for any help or suggestions.

Many thanks,

Amanda 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Amanda_Diamond 

can you please disable  “card Colors for Trello” and "PM for Trello" extension and check again.

I was facing the same problem before and I disabled these 2 extensions and my labels were back.

You can check this thread too https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Labels-not-showing-in-Trello/qaq-p/1106469

Hope it will help.

Thanks so much Monika - this has worked for me. Yay!

Cheers :-) 

Like Monika Rani likes this

Hi, @Amanda_Diamond 

How did this solve your problem?

For me, the card colors display for a second on page load - and then disappear.

That's exactly what was happening for me @Peter Cimring but I followed @Monika Rani's advice and now the colours work fine - although it's only on the label, not on the whole card. But still, better than nothing ;-)  

Ah - got it.

But I was trying to figure out how to get the extension to work :)

Oh, well - I guess we'll just have to stick with the default functionality. Pity.

Thanks! 

Ah sorry. I don't know how to get the extension to work. If you find out, I'd love to know!

Thanks,

Amanda 

Hi, @Amanda_Diamond 

I just thought I would let you know that Trello now supports card colors.

You can access that via the 'Cover' button, when editing a card.

But... that's not what I was looking for :(

I want my card labels to determine the bg color.

Oh, well...

Cheers! :)

PS: I also discovered that you can 'enlarge' card labels by clicking on any card label on the board. (Not a new feature - just something that was unknown to me.) That works best for me - I can easily see the color, as well as the text for the label.

Ooh thanks so much Peter for your tip about editing via the 'Cover' button. I had no idea and that works a treat for me. 

I did know about enlarging the labels size but only by accident when I clicked on a label icon be mistake ;-) 

Thanks again,

Amanda 

Cool - glad you liked it.

And yes - I also clicked on a label by mistake :D

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

752 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you