Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesnt trello hava a number list for each card (optional) .

Rijal Chairul January 26, 2019

Why doesnt trello hava a number list for each card (optional) . so we can point out which card we are talking about with our partner. it's difficult to locate a card after somebody has swifted it..sometimes 

3 answers

1 vote
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2019

Hi @Rijal Chairul I find as projects grow the number of cards grow too. When I need to find a card quickly I use the search and filter so I don't have to do a lot of scrolling through lists. Have you considered using search and filter to retrieve your cards quickly?
Here is a great article that explain the difference: 

https://help.trello.com/article/972-filtering-vs-searching

Please let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2019

@Rijal ChairulHello, Rijal!  Trello has an internal number for each card.  You can't see this number directly.  However there's a Power-Up called  Card Numbers by Reenhanced https://trello.com/power-ups/59c3d177178a761767b49278/card-numbers-by-reenhanced

You can use this Power-Up to display a number on each card.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2019

@Rijal Chairul I'm not clear on what you mean by "number list for each card" - when you say "swifted it" do you mean swiped it?

Are you talking about the fact that, when you have lots of cards, and you move a card from one list to another, you can't immediately see that card in the list?

What can help with this is changing the way you move cards. If you open the card and click the list name at the top, you'll see that you can choose list and position. If you do this, then you can move cards from one list to another into 1st position, which means you can easily locate the card again after you close it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events