Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesn’t Trello come up as an option for iPhone share anymore

Jennifer Preece March 9, 2021

I have loved being able to share Facebook posts, articles and pictures directly to my Trello boards, but suddenly Trello doesn’t come up as an option anymore when I click the share icon (small box with arrow pointing up on iOS). I see Google docs, reminders, notes, and other options, but Trello is gone. 😢 Where did it go and how do I get it back on? I’ve looked through my settings and can’t figure it out. It was so much quicker than opening Trello separately, making a card, and adding a link

B6F9BA52-820B-4C23-BD7F-0EEE57DC81C4.jpeg

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2021

Hi Jennifer;

iOS user here! I am not sure if this will help you, but I can access it through my phone still.

On the row with the apps listed (Drive, Kindle, GroupMe) can you scroll to the right? There should be a more (•••) button at the end. If you click this you can edit the apps you see in this view and add back in Trello to appear in this favorites section. 

I hope this helps you!

Jennifer Preece March 10, 2021

Thanks so much for replying! I appreciate you taking the time 🥰 - yes, I do see the three dots, but it doesn’t show up on that list either. I’m beginning to think it’s something with my phone and not Trello because I noticed today my Facebook app isn’t showing up anymore on my share options either! I’ve used it so many times to share news articles or podcasts with FB friends - so something goofy is going on. 

Like carrie_eandm likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events