Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does when I proceed with premium billing it shows I need to pay 2 accounts?

Sibghathullah March 28, 2022

Note that we are a small business that currently works on trello boards. Our Manager created boards & workspaces and keep us employees as a guest to his boards. But now that he's planning to proceed to pay for his premium features, it shows that he needs to pay for 2 accounts and we don't know the reason why.

Is it because "me" one of his guest is currently on trial period for premium? If yes, how can I cancel my trial period for premium so he can proceed with the payment for his own account only?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sagar Rao
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

Hi Arnon,

It could be that you have multiple users in your workspace or maybe a guest user who is added to more than one workspace. I would suggest that you look under the member's list first to see how many users show up there.

Also, when you are upgrading, you are actually upgrading the workspace, and just one single user account. 

Cheers,
Sagar Rao | The Trello Team

Sibghathullah March 29, 2022

Hello Sagar,

All fixed thank you. These are my last few questions.

Currently the account was subscribed to Free Premium Trial and having 3 days left. I added already my payment method and details to avail the premium account but did not charge me yet. Can you confirm the following?

- Is it prepaid? It will be charged to me first so I can continue my premium account to the next upcoming month/year?
- Is the reason why it's not charged yet because the system is waiting to finish my 3 days remaining on free premium trial before they start considering my official premium and payed subscription?

Thanks!

Sagar Rao
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

Hi Arnon,

Yes, the service is prepaid. Once the trial ends you will be charged. 

Sagar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events