Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my Trello Board in Microsoft Teams not show full screen like web version?

Robert Fernandez February 9, 2021

I have integrated my Trello boards with Microsoft teams and previously created two tabs (one for each board). They both show the Trello board at full screen.

But when I recently created a new Trello board and added it as new tab in Microsoft Teams, the board is only showing 3/4. It does not take up the full screen, like the other two boards I already had. So it forces me to do a lot of unnecessary scrolling in the lists. which is very frustrating.

How do I fix the board in Teams so that it shows full screen like my other boards?

Thanks!

3 answers

1 vote
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2021

Hi Robert,

I've responded to the ticket that you wrote in, and we're investigating this on our side to see why this may be happening for you. If we discover anything where this is happening with more users, I'll make sure to share the answer here!

Thanks,
Ryan

Nadia Fiems June 9, 2021

I have the same issue

Biztech Nimbleopus June 9, 2021

We have the same issue. Trello board is appearing as 1/4th of the screen

Imanol Neira June 9, 2021

Same issue here...

Erin.Stearns June 14, 2021

I am having the same issue. The Teams tab connected to a Trello board is only showing the top 10% or so of the Trello board, and I am unable to scroll vertically, not that it would be usable if I could given how short the view is. Any help or suggestions to resolve this are greatly appreciated.

Nadia Fiems June 14, 2021

I don’t know why but it got solved by itself. The next day the full screen was back on. 

0 votes
Silvia Henry May 12, 2023

Is anything being done about this? The board I use the most often is smaller than the others.

0 votes
LEI YI July 26, 2021

same issue here, not full page

Doug Dunston July 29, 2021

Same issue here - only taking 1/4 of vertical window. Firefox on Mac - I do have an option to "Open in a new window," but I'd like to be able to access Trello without opening a new window.

Like Dani Hilterbrand likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events