• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why does a due date keep appearing on my cards?

For some reason due dates keep appearing on my cards and I don't have any automations on so I can't figure out why.  Any help greatly appreciated 🙏

• I remove a due date from a card
  • I exit the card
  • The due date mysteriously disappears
  • I check butler and no automations are activate on the board
  • Does my board have a ghost?

Here's a screen recording.

FYI in case it helps I do have the following powerups active on the board: Scaled by Screenful, Google Drive, Custom Fields

3 answers

Did you try ctrl+f5 ?

Before removing due date, use ctrl+f5 to refresh all assets in page, then remove due date.

command+f5 in mac

Thanks Medhi, I did try clearing browsing history but its still happening randomly unfortunately

0 votes

It definitely looks like something to do with Butler - I played the video slowly to look at the rules and they all looked like they were triggered on Add Card - are there any other users on the board?

Unfortunately there is nobody else on the board and there are no butler automations activated.

I tried de-activating the Screenful plugin to see if that was maybe the issue but unfortunately it still is randomly happening.

It seems to only happen on some cards and seems to happen after I update them in some way.  Really no rhyme or reason to it though from what I can tell.

Any suggestions? Do you guys have support that can check my account?

0 votes
Esme Crutchley Community Leader Apr 20, 2020

Hi @Adam Hollander 

You can contact Trello Support here.

Click the 'Ask Trello Support' link.

Has this board been shared with people before? It might be that they still have a Butler rule running in the background?

If you click on Butler (top right of the board), then 'Account' bottom left, then the 'Account' tab, that will show any rules that are running, although if it's on someone else's account (not in the team), it might not show up, but it might! It's worth checking just in case. If it is someone else, then you could ask them to remove the rule.

Hope this helps

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

817 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you