Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Why do I pay so much for trello?

Why do I pay sooo much for trello. I signed up because it was for free. I want my money back.

2 answers

2 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
Mar 07, 2023

Hi @Fríðgerð Rasmussen and welcome to the community,

Trello comes with different plans, Free included. If you have made an error, then contact atlassian's support directly support.atlassian.com/contact/ and choose billing on the dropdown menu.

1 vote
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
Mar 08, 2023

Hi, Trello is very competitive on pricing, compared to similar solutions.  It really depends on what you want but I can suggest some things to help it be more worthwhile.

What are you looking to get out of Trello and where do you think it is letting you down?

Some suggestions

1. Check out Trello standard, a lot of clients I have don't need Premium features but they can get a lot more from it with Trello standard, which is $5/user/mo
  2. Make use of board guests.  As Trello is charged per workspace user, you are allowed to add someone to a single board in your workspace free of charge.  With Standard and Premium, you can have as many boards as you want so you can make it to maximise single board guests
  3. If you are interacting with many people who need access, considering using an app like:
    Power-Ups | Trello
    Trello Card Sharing Power-up | Hipporello - Try for free

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events