Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did I get booted out of my account and forced to make a new one?

Nemi Schultz April 22, 2021

Today I clicked onto my saved Trello tab to quickly hop on my board and get some commission info I needed. [I'm a digital freelance artist.]

I got the "you're signed out, what next?" page and got very confused. I try to sign in and I get met with the stupid Atlassian B.S. to make a new account. I notice the 'connect with Google' button and click that and put in my sign in info and I can't log in- I HAVE to make a new "Atlassian" account with this.

I CANNOT ACCESS MY OLD ACCOUNT AND THEREFOR CANT ACCESS MY BOARD, WHY?!

Can someone [preferably an admin of this god forsaken website] just let me have my account/my board so I can work?!

2 answers

0 votes
Joshua Sneed Contegix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2021

Hi Nemi,

Speak with support: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/.

Cheers!

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2021

You will need to follow the instructions to make an Atlassian Account. Once you click through that if you are using the same email as your earlier account, you can access your boards. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events