Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't we change the background color of cards?

GrayDwarf March 25, 2020

There are 30k plus users who want the ability to change the color of cards. Why isn't this a feature? What am I missing? I don't want to install a browser hack just to change a color....

So... I was about to install this and go on a mini-rant about not having the ability to change my card colors and I finally stumbled across the label feature. Maybe consider renaming this menu item to Color Labels or Color/Labels or Labels/Color or add some color to it to help it stand out so people aren't installing questionable tools to work around a usability issue in your product.
25_03_2020_09_43_25.jpg

25_03_2020_09_30_02.jpg

1 answer

1 vote
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2020

Hi @GrayDwarf 

Thank you for your input! Although I would say that the Chrome extension you mention isn't questionable, it's actually really useful.

If you have a feature request, feel free to email feature-ideas@trello.com. There are other ways to contact to submit a request, the documentation can be found on the Submitting feature requests for Trello page.

:)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events