Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't my colleague edit or move trello cards?

Kaleigh Quinn September 1, 2017

I added my colleague as an admin on our team (only two of us on the team) and assigned the boards to that team, but he can't add new cards, edit cards, or move cards. I'm using the free version for now because we're just trying to see if we like it first. I gave him full permissions, as far as I can see, and the board is team visible only. What settings should I be checking to allow for this? Could it be because I created the board and cards and then invited him? The board was intended to be used ongoing for tracking our weekly e-newsletter development.

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2017

Hey Kaleigh

Sounds like you added him as an admin on the team, but he didn't add himself or get added to the associated board. Being on the team doesn't automatically mean you're on the board, too. When he opens the team board, there should be a join button near the top right corner. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events