Why can't I see team members avatars?

solmazk March 23, 2021

Hello

A while ago when I closed and reopened my trello app in mac then I could no longer see anyone's avatars and I can only see their initials. I opened trello in the browser as well and I had the same issue. I asked my colleagues but they don't have such a problem. What has caused this How can I fix it? (I can see my own avatar by the way)

Screenshot 2021-03-23 at 09.01.27.png

1 answer

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2021

Hi @solmazk 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Well, your team members might have not set avatar that's why you are not able to see any avatar!

OR

It might have occurred due to caching! 

You have to clear the cache & browsing history from the browser and then re-open your browser!

for the app uninstall the app and install it again!

Make sure you are not using any third-party AdBlock or any other extensions in your browser or pc/mac!

solmazk March 24, 2021

Hello 

As mentioned in the original post, I asked my colleagues but they didn't have this issue. They could see each other's profile pictures.

I reinstalled trello app and deleted cache in browser, but in both places, I can't still see my team member's avatars.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2021

Well, in that case, you can ask Trello support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events