Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why can't I see other team members in a team board?

I was recently added to a board by a client who needed me to automate a workflow.  I have everything set up, but when I go to assign tasks to other members of the team, it appears that they are not on the board.  My client says that she has previously added all the other team members to the board.  I had my client give me admin permission on the board, but this did not solve the problem.

When the client sent me the board, it was automatically added to my 'Personal Boards.' Do I need to re-invite the team members to the board that I updated?

Right now, my client is not interested in upgrading to a business plan, so I will need a solution that can work with the free version. 

1 answer

1 vote

At the top of the board you should see an invite button. If you add everyone to the board you want to assign cards to then you can assign cards to them. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

264 views 12 11
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you