Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I login?

pspary April 28, 2021

What have these new people done to this product?:  I cannot log in.  Redirects from Tfrello to Altissan.  The send password does not work?  I am completely unable to access my work.

It used to be an easy-to-use awesome product, now it is rapidly going downhill!

This is not a banking application it is a banner designer, it doesn't need annoying double authentication.  What's with all the excessive security?  Are you letting the programmers make business decissions?  

1 answer

0 votes
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

Hi, @pspary !

Try to reset your Atlassian account password throught this link.

I hope that after you figure out the authorization problem, you can continue using the familiar and wonderful Trello!

Norbert Trommler April 28, 2021

Hello, I got the same problem. I set a new Atlassian password but got always redirectet to the login page.

It seems this happens only in Google Chrome (currently used version 90.0.4430.93 ). There is no problem with MS Edge (Version 90.0.818.49).

Like Alexander Bondarev likes this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

Hi, @Norbert Trommler ! 

Interesting feedback.

@pspary , have you already tried to login throught another browser?

Norbert Trommler April 28, 2021

Yey, MS Edge works

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events