Why can't I log into Trello using latest firefox or Chrome

Andrew Blanchard May 30, 2022

I'm stuck in some loop with trello. Just can't seem to get past the login page.

1. Type in my email and password on Trello.

2. It then asks me to login with Atlassian. I enter the same email and password.

3. Loops back to Trello login.

I have tried using Chrome and also incognito mode. I have allowed all Cookies. Still stuck in this infinite Trello loop.

Any help would be most optimal.

Thanks,

ANdrew

2 answers

0 votes
Axel Holene June 27, 2022

I have the same problem. Opening the macOS app, Trello asks me to choose a Google account to log in with. Clicking it (or adding new account) just sends me to Chrome to login with Google, and nothing happens inside the Trello app. I'm stuck in an infinite "Choose account" loop. This behaviour just happened. Deleted and downloaded the Trello app again, no help. Ironically, I also have an account that in no way is a Google account – I'm not allowed to log in with that.  Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 09.53.44.png

0 votes
Rémi BERNIÈRES
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2022

Hi

1. Maybe you need to delete your Internet history, cookies ans others of Chrome and Firefox

2. If the problem persists, maybe you write the wrong e-mail or password

Or, and I think it's the best solution, you need to wait on Trello login screen a changement of screen. This change arrive when your e-mail is associated with a Atlassian account and the "password" area disapear. Click on "Log in with Atlassian account", enter your password associated with the Atlassian account and, I think, it will work

Andrew Blanchard May 31, 2022

Hi Remi,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried 2 ways but still can't login.

1. Deleted entire internet history, cookies and others for both Chrome and Firefox.

2. Reset my password on trello/Atlassian.

I still have the same looping problem and it just displays the below:

To complete this action, log in to the account whose email you are trying to confirm

I then re-enter the password and it loops again. Is there anything else I can do?

I need Trello access for Uni ASAP.

Thanks,

Andrew

Rémi BERNIÈRES
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2022

Hi

Maybe your e-mail address was used by someone else before yourself and deleted it before Trello been took by Atlassian. But now, the problem ( I think) you can't connect because the account has been deeted before takeover by Atlassian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events