Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can my team members not see the boards in my workspace? They could view them yesterday.

Mark N September 1, 2021

My workspace members could view all my created boards yesterday but cannot view them now. What can be done? i have not been in to any settings and changed anything.

2 answers

1 vote
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2021

It seems like they might have been part of your workspace/team, and that board was workspace viewable but now maybe they're not part of your workspace? 

Couple questions to test this hypothesis. 

1) When you go to your board, what workspace is it part of? And what are the visibility settings on that?

image.png

2) When you click that workspace name, and then click "View workspace page", and then click "members", do those teammates show up? 

image.png

Mark N September 2, 2021

Hi Brittany,

Thanks for your response.

1 -  the board is in the correct workspace

Trello.PNG

2 - All the team members are in the workspace but cannot see the boards

i am having to individually invite the as of Wednesday. Everything was fine then.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2021

strange, I’m not sure what’s going here. Might want to reach out to support? 

Mark N September 5, 2021

I have tried and waiting for their response.

It would be handy if there was a phone number and not just an email contact.

0 votes
Mark N September 1, 2021

When I created a new board originally all team members were invited, today it seems that I have to invite each team member individually. is this a new thing?

All the previous boards that they could view they cannot view unless I invite them individually.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events