Phillip Silk-Neilsen June 17, 2020

Why can I no longer invite to board unless I assign to a team

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2020

We are moving to a model where you can think of Teams as Workspaces and all boards will be in a Workspace. There are a lot of small changes we need to make (and some big ones) to get there but you can imagine the end state as all boards are in a Workspace (and a Workspace is essentially what we call a Team today). 

One of these changes is that you will be prompted to put your board into a Team if you are collaborating with other people. (It’s rolling out in stages)

Jill June 17, 2020

If I create boards and add ONE member to each board... How can I do this? I upgraded to the business plan but I can only add people to one board without having to pay for them annually. 

I need to be able to function like before. I make my clients a new board each month that we work off of. How can I do this? 

Is there a way that I can speak to someone on the phone? 

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2020

Hi @Jill 

I don't know if this helps at all but you don't need to have a Business Class team for this to work. You can have a free team.

For example, I have a Business Class team, but I also have a free team. The free team is just my Mother and my husband and myself. We're all on all of the boards, and because it's a free team, there's no charge. And it keeps it separate from my personal and BC boards.

So you could have a free team for each client, and add their boards to that team, it'll mean that you can have 10 free boards for each of them, which might be a bit hard, but I would assume after the first few months you and they might be ok with it.

So you don't need to have a Business Class team to have a team, you can make a free one to be able to make it function like before. 

I don't know if this helps, but I thought I'd mention it just in case

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events