Why are there two Board Sections?

Ben K_ April 8, 2022

Hi,

I don't get where this two Board Sections come from. I also can't move it from one Board Sections to the other.

What I didnct get Here?

Greetings

Screenshot_20220408-105022~2.png

3 answers

0 votes
Ben K_ April 13, 2022

Maybe I found the solution.

Only the boards I collaborate at are in the top section. Had (in my case) nothing to do with "favourite" a board.

Thank you.

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2022

Hi @Ben K_ ! Welcome to the community :) From what I understand, the top section, or "My Workspace Boards", are all of the boards within the workspace that you're a member of. The other boards in the bottom section (Workspace Boards) are all the other boards that exist in the workspace that you're not a member of. You can access these boards and join them. After you join a workspace board, it will then appear under "My Workspace Boards".

Ben K_ April 13, 2022

Hello Hannah,

thank you, as you can see in the new screenshot (taken from inside the app of the boards creator) below the view for the creator of all boards is the same as for me as an user.

IMG_20220413_172418_117~2.jpg

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022

If that person opens the "D14" board for example, are they able to see if they're a member of the board?

I guess you can be a creator of a board, but not a member of the board. So if you create a board, then add a new board admin, and leave the board, you're no longer a member of that board.

0 votes
Ops Bot April 8, 2022

I have the same view on mobile and as near as I can tell the board section at the top usually lists my most accessed boards, while the second section below generally consists of all the other boards in the workspace that I access less frequently if at all.

But to my knowledge there is no way to manually change what appears where although any board I have starred as a 'favorite' will always appear in the top section.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events