Why are the boards and cards I create on my Trello app not syncing?

Casey Blanchard May 3, 2021

I just downloaded the Trello app and tried to create a new board and cards. I can create a board, but once I add a card to it, the sync button whirls and then the card disappears. And when I go back to my board page, the new board I just created disappears. My old boards will let me add cards without issue. I’ve tried clearing my cache, logging out, and redownloading the app. Help please! I was super excited to discover the app (I use Trello on my laptop for work a lot) and am bummed that I can’t seem to add anything new from my phone.

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2021

Go to the iOS settings app, scroll down to Trello and open that. There is a setting Clear on Launch. Try that and if it doesn’t work, reboot phone and try again. 

Casey Blanchard May 4, 2021

I tried "clear on launch" as well yesterday. Forgot to mention. I just now rebooted my phone, cleared on launch again, and tried to add cards to a new board. Still no luck!

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2021

Under the account tab, there is a "Sync Queue" row. In there, there is an export button that you could send to support. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events