Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my cards within lists completely scrambled?

Elena Bellamorte August 22, 2021

I seem to be having an issue. My boards are full and have been using Trello for my business for a while. However, I woke up yesterday to all of my cards completely scrambled! My lists are still in the correct order, but my cards within those lists are completely out of order. When trying to drag and drop them back into the correct placement, they immediately snap back to where they are. It is really stressing me out and has me hours behind on very important work. About two seconds away from buying software to handle this for me. Trello just messed up a lot of my important workflow!!!!!!!!

HELP

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2021

Do you have any Butler automation commands on your board that might change the vertical sorting of lists? Can you see any sort of pattern around how the cards are sorted (alphabetically, by due date, age of card, etc.)? If you can't see any Butler commands that might affect the sorting of lists, do you know of any other automation tools that might be working in the background like Zapier? 

If you're able to identify what's causing the auto-sorting, turning it off and then using the keyboard shortcut "Z" might be able to undo some of it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events