Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my card movements not appearing on my shared view?

Lisa Brock May 18, 2022

I have a trello board that I have shared out. I moved some cards around and when my partner opened my board on their phone, none of of the "moves" i made were showing up for them, the cards were in their original positions...however, when we looked at the activity stream, it said, "this card moved to this place" but the card had not physically moved. She had to move them into the correct positions on her view herself. Why is this happening? How to fix?

1 answer

2 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 19, 2022

Everyone looking at the board should see the same view.  The only explanation I have for what you are seeing are

a) one of your devices is offline or something is broken so that it is online, but the app itself thinks it is offline

b) you have two boards which look the same (i.e. you made a copy of the board) but the urls for those boards are different.  So you are making changes on board A (which has the same title and background and everything else) but your coworker is looking at board B.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events