Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I get a 422 Could not parse assertion in my enterprise account ?Everyone else in comp can log in

Jose Luis Torres January 30, 2018

Some wrong with my SSO login, I use to have and old user with the @mx1.ibm.com domain and went well , but my new user olny have the @ibm.com domain and it's not working I got an 422 could nor parse assertion error and the image of a dog 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2018

That does not sound like a Trello problem to me.  Could you explain more?

Jose Luis Torres January 30, 2018

Ok . I have been invited by the admin of the board, the added my account xxx@ibm.com. I get into the trello SSL login page : https://trello.com/login/sso?returnUrl= and send me to a enterprise interface, I put my correct credentials, it seems to be ok, even I got a mail that send my one time pass code in my company e-mail , I put the right code and information in the page, then the page start to load and send me that error, let me paste it as it comes:

Oh no! 422!

Taco says “Could not parse assertion”, but what does he know? He's just a dog.

PD. I had a old account (now deactivated) I usually follow the same steps and could get into the Trello borad without an error . I tryed cleaning my browser cookies, history and all stuff and get the same error.  I also tryed on a friends enterprise account browser when he works ok, follow the sames steps and get the same error

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2018

Ah, I see.

I'm afraid your browser is, for some reason, sending junk to Trello. 

Imagine it should be sending xml that is technically correct and has good syntactically correct content, such as <animal>penguin</animal>, but contains nonsense data the browser has sent <animal>light bulb</animal>

Could you try a different browser as a quick test?

Deleted user August 20, 2018

Different browser does not work at all. How to resolve this issue in practice?

Tero_Kemppi January 24, 2019

I have the same problem with logging in to my company's trello. I got an invitation through email and I get the 422 error. I tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events