Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is my "Atlassian Administrator" here at Thermo Fisher?

Sheila Kane August 25, 2020

Hi, I am in week 2 of onboarding at Thermo Fisher and need access to my teams Trello boards.  Team members are sending me email invites to their boards but I'm not getting them.  Maybe I have to account profiles in the system?  my address is [redacted]
Can you help by telling me who our Account rep is? Or 'administrator' on my side?
Thanks
Sheila

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2020

@Sheila Kane in addition to contacting your internal IT team, you can go back to trello.com/contact and submit your question to Trello directly rather than to the community.

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2020

Hi @Sheila Kane,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Most of us here are Atlassian customer and do not have access to other customer's Atlassian tools. I would suggest that you contact your IT Helpdesk at Thermo Fisher, they should be able to help you. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events