Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whiteboard

Shaun Kennedy November 6, 2017

I'm looking for a simple whiteboard tool to write client info and be able to collaborate/write messages/todos for the team that will notify them via email/text. I know this is a simple task, is it beyond the scope of Trello software?  I'm almost there with this, just don't know about the notifications.

thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2017

Hey Shaun

As I understand your inquiry, you have all of your team members added to your Trello board, but you want them to have the ability to receive any notifications via text or email.

Notifications are sent based on a user's subscription to boards/cards/lists.  Here's the notifications one should expect to receive based on the above.  

There's not a way to configure to send those notifications via text, however the user can set up their email notification setting to "instant", and an email will be triggered to them once a notification is triggered.

Hope this helps

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events