Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is "Back to Home" button?

Deleted user September 6, 2017

When my wife logs in to Trello, in the top left corner of the window, just to the left of the Boards button, is a small button with a little arrow which is called "Back to Home". When I log in I don't see that button.

How can I make that button visible when I log in. I realise I can click the centred Trello link/button at the top of the window, but I like the little "Back to Home" button as well.

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2017

Hi Paul!

Marta here, from Trello Support.

Right now, we're testing that button to see if it helps users get back to their boards more quickly. It sounds like your wife is in the test group that was randomly selected to see this button.

While we don't have a way to manually add you to that group, I'll pass your comments about this on to our team as they evaluate whether or not to make that button a permanent part of Trello.

Cheers,

Marta

Deleted user September 9, 2017

Hi Marta,

Many thanks for letting me know - it was driving me nuts!

I hope you decide to make the button a permanent feature - it makes navigation a lot more intuitive. It took me a long time to figure out that I could click the Trello button in the middle - I'm probably not the only one.

Cheers,

Paul

Joel Nat February 5, 2018

I was just wondering the same when i tried to locate the same back to home button for my boss' PC. It did not appear in his login.

It appears in my login, so i figure i was in the test group, and i love that back to home button.

Jacqueline DeFatta April 24, 2018

Marta - Please let Trello know my husband would like the back button as well.  I have it when I log in and he doesn't.  It definitely makes things easier for me.  Drives him crazy.  Thanks!

Jaime Drumm June 14, 2018

Hi All,

I had the button and used it religiously. It's now been removed from my boards. I'm desperate to get it back! Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jaime

Karel Boek June 18, 2018

Please give me that button back ! ! !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events