Where is "Back to Home" button?

When my wife logs in to Trello, in the top left corner of the window, just to the left of the Boards button, is a small button with a little arrow which is called "Back to Home". When I log in I don't see that button.

How can I make that button visible when I log in. I realise I can click the centred Trello link/button at the top of the window, but I like the little "Back to Home" button as well.

1 answer

Hi Paul!

Marta here, from Trello Support.

Right now, we're testing that button to see if it helps users get back to their boards more quickly. It sounds like your wife is in the test group that was randomly selected to see this button.

While we don't have a way to manually add you to that group, I'll pass your comments about this on to our team as they evaluate whether or not to make that button a permanent part of Trello.

Cheers,

Marta

Hi Marta,

Many thanks for letting me know - it was driving me nuts!

I hope you decide to make the button a permanent feature - it makes navigation a lot more intuitive. It took me a long time to figure out that I could click the Trello button in the middle - I'm probably not the only one.

Cheers,

Paul

I was just wondering the same when i tried to locate the same back to home button for my boss' PC. It did not appear in his login.

It appears in my login, so i figure i was in the test group, and i love that back to home button.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Feb 02, 2018 in Trello

Atlassian User Groups: Trello edition

You’re invited to our first ever Trello User Groups   Good news for current and aspiring Trello enthusiasts! We’re launching Trello User Groups so that you can network, share ideas, solve ...

1,225 views 8 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot