Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is a video on gudiance on how I can build a 24 week program client roadmap ?

mario dominguez May 7, 2020

I am online fitness coach and I wanted to create a clear vision on what a client is going to do in my 6month fitness program I was recommend this software and wanted more gudiance 

2 answers

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2020

@mario dominguez I don't know of a specific video, but the Trello templates Ian mentioned above might give you some ideas. 

Couple thoughts off the top of my head...

1) Each client has a board you have a list for goals, and then each week could be a list showing progress on those goals

2) Use team viewable trello boards to create workout plans or meal plans for clients to be able to view. 

I offer Trello consulting and would be happy to walk you through some ways you could use Trello. Feel free to shoot me an email at brittanyjoiner15 (at) gmail.com

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2020

@mario dominguez you might be able to find some inspiration here:

https://trello.com/templates

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events