Where can I get help on Token?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2020

A set of Trello tokens were revoked. One of the is still required. When running a custom power up, it appears the token is still retrievable and does not allow the owner to create a new one. With some tweak, the Token showed up in the setting page. However, it appears it cannot be used. Codes are failing with unauthorised access messages. How can I get some help on this. Tried re-authorising user from different PC but did not work.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2020

I would suggest Trello's Developer Community, as you'll get a lot more dedicated help on this here! https://community.developer.atlassian.com/c/trello

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2020

I will try. Thanks. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events