Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my Trello Boards?

Ivan Gravatá de Azevedo June 4, 2019

Hi, some of the boards my company works with are not showing on our Trello anymore. What happened?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2019

Hi @Ivan Gravatá de Azevedo have you logged out of Trello and back in to see if they appear? Are you the admin of these boards, or could the admin of these boards have archived them? Also, have you tried another browser to see if they appear? You may also want to check with a colleague to see if it is only you that can't seem them or if it is your whole team.

Thanks,
Jodi

I logged out and back in but they're still missing. How could I see if they are archived? Me and all my colleagues are admin of the board and no one is seeing them

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2019

Hi @Ivan Gravatá de Azevedo  you can re-open a board by clicking the "Boards" menu in the header and selecting "See closed boards..." Find the board and click "Re-open".

You will need to have been a board admin to reopen a board but since you and your colleagues are admin that will work for you: Here is an article with more details:

https://help.trello.com/article/781-reopening-a-closed-board

Thanks and let me know if that helps.

Jodi

It works, found them on the closed section. Had a mini-heart attack for a moment but it's all good now.

Thanks!

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 4, 2019

That's wonderful to hear @Ivan Gravatá de Azevedo , so happy you were able to find your boards - thanks for letting me know that you found them :)
Have a great rest of your day!

Jodi

Jon_Anne_Willow March 24, 2020

I was just redirected to Atlassian, where I created an account and a new organization and now all my boards are gone. I logged out and back in. I tried three browsers. I looked in "Closed Boards." Nothing. I'm so screwed, this totally crushes my day. How does this work? @Jodi LeBlanc 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events