Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where I can Find Trello Board Creation date?

Anshuma Tomar January 16, 2019

Hello There,

I want Trello Board creation date, I've many boards but I'm unable to find when the board was created.

Help me out for the same!

Kind Regards,

Anshuma

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2019

Hi @Anshuma Tomar 

There is not a Trello board creation date available, however you can query the actions for the card and board and filter on createCard or createBoard actions, but you're limited to the most recent 1000 actions using the API, which can be a problem for larger boards.

This article below will explain the steps which may give you a close estimate of the creation date by the date the first card was created, as long as you didn't have more than 1000 transactions in that board.

https://help.trello.com/article/759-getting-the-time-a-card-or-board-was-created

I hope this helps!

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2019

Did this resolved your question @Anshuma Tomar?

Thanks so much,

Jodi

Pedro Sampaio October 29, 2020

Hi @Jodi LeBlanc ,

The link you shared is broken.

I need to get the created date for specific cards. What is the best way to achieve that? Or possible, count how many cards were created in a timeframe.

Like brush likes this
Pedro Sampaio October 29, 2020
Like brush likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events