Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whenever I try to an attachment it is now requiring me to save it in order to open it.

Ely Kaplansky September 21, 2020

This just started recently for no apparent reason.

2 answers

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2020

Hi @Ely Kaplansky ,

There might be a problem with your browser or third-party extension installed in your browser.

Disable those plugin/extensions from your browser clear browsing data and re-login to your account.

I hope it will solve your problem. An if your problem still exists, you can also ask Trello support HERE

0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2020

We've normally found its a browser thing ... when you download one of the files, you should be able to click "use system viewer" and change options.

Give it a try in a few browsers, like chrome, brave (chrome based) or other, and if it works via that, maybe use that for the board.

Also, check if some random site that has similar documents behaves the same, then you have a better idea if its browser related.

Afraid I'm normally the one uploading, so dont normally have the need to download.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events