Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When using the Calendar power-up, can I add a start AND end time?

Emily_Cross May 20, 2020

We use the calendar power-up so that we can sync all of the times and dates to our personal calendar. We set the due date for the start time, but every event is automatically set for 1 hour long and will put it into our calendar as 1 hour long. Is there a way to input the end time or change the timings? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2020

@Emily_Cross there isn't, but the Placker power up is my favourite start/end date/time planning tool for Trello

Emily_Cross May 21, 2020

Hi Iain - thanks for the response - does the Placker power up allow you to sync the Trello calendar with your personal calendar as well? I need it to be able to input the correct times for an event (start to end) into people's calendars. This is what we currently use the 'Calendar' power-up for but it only allows me to input the start time. Will this Placker tool help me with that do you know? 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2020

@Emily_Cross no, it's more like you would use Placker as your planning tool, rather than using your calendar.

Are you using Google Calendar?

Emily_Cross May 22, 2020

Ahh I see - we use a Trello board at work as a schedule for our events then get our clients to download it to their personal calendars - so it's a range of calendars. 

We had feedback asking why the events showed up as 1hr in their calendars when it actually lasts for 90 mins usually so we have just been notifying them that it is actually 90 mins and they will have to manually update their calendars once they've synced them which is kind of against the point of the automatic sync.

If it can't be done - it can't be done, that's fine we will just have to continue to notify people to update their calendars. 

Thanks Iain. 

Like Iain Dooley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events