When printing Trello cards, right edge of the description gets cut off

Matt Hartzler August 27, 2017

It's very odd, and I can't seem to create a good workaround to the problem. Changing margins, reducing % of page that's printed, all doesn't fix anything. It shows up even when saved to PDF. Super odd. Very curious if anyone has a solution.

Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 5.55.36 PM.png

I'm working in Chrome on a Mac.

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2017

Hey Matt,

Trello doesn't have great built-in printing capabilities.  Try using the "Agile Cards by Spartez" Power up for  better printing results.

Matt Hartzler August 28, 2017

Looks great! But it looks like I can only can print on one page, so my longer descriptions don't work. It doesn't seem able to fold them onto multiple sheets.

Aidy Love
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 30, 2017

Hi @Matt Hartzler 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I have replicated the issue you have been facing, and it's consistent on my end too. 
As such, I suggest that you subscribe to the related issue reported on our public Trello board here to recieve updates. 

Cheers, 
Adrian
(PMM at Spartez)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events