Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When moving a Trello card it leaves a ghost image on Android 9 on Xiaomi A3

R Short November 7, 2019

Hello. Please see attached images for version details and a clear picture of the issue.

In short when dragging cards from one list to another it leaves a ghost image jammed on the screen. When. The Trello app is closed by swiping it closed the ghost image goes away.Screenshot_20191107-100418.pngScreenshot_20191108-070318.pngScreenshot_20191107-102216.png

We run a computer company here in New Zealand so we are quite techie.

What we have tried.
1. The latest version of Trello from the play store.
2. Uninstall and Reinstall.
3. Clearing the Cache.
4. Using a different Trello account.
5. Running 3 older versions of Trello APK all the way back to 2018.

This all happened three days ago when we changed phone to a Xiaomi A3 with Android 9 on it.

Today we got another brand new Xiaomi A3 out of a box and it did the same on that.

In short when dragging cards from one list to another it leaves a ghost image jammed on the screen. When. The Trello app is closed by swiping it closed the ghost image goes away.

Can you help us fix this.

I tell so many people about trello and I want to keep using it.

Kind regards Rex Short Computer Services in Inglewood NZ.

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2019

Hi Rex,

I've conferred with the team, and it turns out that this is a known issue specifically with Xiaomi devices—our team's looking into it, and though I can't promise a timeline for a fix, they're working on it, and we hope to be able to find a workaround soon.

rick robertson January 5, 2020

Exactly the same problem. The only thing that clears the ghosting effect is a restart of the phone. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events