Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I try to print an individual card using the share > print option the preview shows mark up.

Lisa S April 6, 2020

I get what is in the screenshot and not the actual text that should appear. Is there a way to correct this?

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 7.36.51 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2020

Hi @Lisa S 

Welcome to the Community!

I have exactly the same problem! I have no idea how to sort it out, all my Google-Fu has resulted in nothing helpful!

I would suggest that you report it to Trello using this link and clicking on 'Ask Trello Support' then on the drop down, click I think I found a Bug and follow the instructions. I've done it, so hopefully with enough people reporting it, it might be investigated!

Esme :)

Lisa S April 7, 2020

Thanks @Esme Crutchley! For now I used Agile Spartenz as a work around but it would have been nice to not have to waste a power up in order to print. I will try reporting and we shall see.

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2020

Hi @Lisa S 

I've heard back from the Team at Trello!

What browser are you using?

I was using Google: Version 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit) - which is the version that wasn't working when I tried to print out a card.

BUT - I updated to Version 81.0.4044.92 (Official Build) (64-bit) - and that's printing out what it should - woohoo!

I also tried on Safari and that worked as well.

If you don't know what version of Chrome you're on, click the 3 dots next to your avatar (top tight of Chrome), then click 'Help' then 'About Google Chrome.' That will tell you what version of Chrome you're running, but it will also force an update if there's one available.

Hope this helps

Esme :)

Lisa S April 8, 2020

Hi @Esme Crutchley 

This worked, thanks! :)

Like Esme Crutchley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events