When I close Trello I get logged out

Petr December 7, 2021

Hello,

whenever I close Trello and open it again, it wants me to Sign In again, every single time.

1. I close Trello

2. I open it, it shows introduction screen where I have to click Continue

3. Then I have to either Sign in or Sign up

4. I Sign in and when I close Trello I have to start all over again.

Also the dimensions of the app change to small and I have to rescale the window to the size I want every time.

I am running Trello app on Windows 10. Tried reinstalling, didn't help.

2 answers

1 vote
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2021

Hi @Petr, Apologies for the disruption. You're experiencing a known issue in the latest version of the Trello app. Our engineers are working on a fix that will be released soon. 

Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2021

@Petr (or anyone else experiencing this) The latest desktop version 2.12.5 (just released today) should fix this. Can you download and install this version and let me know if you still have trouble staying logged in? Thanks!

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

Hi @Petr 👋

Welcome to the Community! A few members seem to be experiencing this at the moment so it may be a bug. My recommendation would to raise a ticket directly with Trello support, as they'll then be able to confirm the issue and get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

You can raise a support ticket here >> https://trello.com/contact#/

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just shout 😃

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events