Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would be the way to sort Butler Buttons by "recently added"?

CCHHVV February 27, 2021

Looking to find a way to sort Butler Buttons by "recently added" and realized, it's all automatic "by alphabetical order".

I am creating a separate board (I wish I wouldn't have to, would be nice to be able to choose different setting for each list with different preset Butler Buttons a.k. Individual Butler Buttons for each List on the board (with ability to turn on/turn off?) where I will have 15 different buttons. When I create my list of buttons, clicking each button will allow me to schedule the even "Next Monday at 9:00 am" "Next Monday at 10 am" "Next Monday at 11 am" etc. Would be very convenient to be able to either move these buttons around or to have them sort by "recently added" besides adding numbers at the front of the button name.

What would be the way to do it and is it even possible? 

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2021

@CCHHVV 

Definitely not in the way you have described.

But if you are looking for a way to use Calendar (then you can schedule like what you wanted)within Butler to schedule work where a report variable ‘collects’ the cards, then able to iterate through those collected cards using Butler actions to process each card then there is a way. 

You would have found out that when you use Butler calendar you cannot collect cards and hence you cannot iterate through them. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events