Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the best way to manage TO DO lists

Mark C February 28, 2019

I don't like the way Trello saves every past to do list, and doesn't give you a simple way to edit previous ones (adding to do items to them, for ex.)

Is there a better way to do this?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2019

@Mark C can you elaborate a bit more on the behaviour you're seeing? I'm not sure how Trello is "saving" past todo lists and not allowing you to simply edit previous ones.

Mark C February 28, 2019

sure sorry it wasn't clear.

I meant when Trello offers you a 'Copy Items from', it seems to just store all the previous To do lists that I've created.

The problem arises when I want to select an old To Do list from that Copy Items From, then add other to do items to that list. It then becomes confusing as to which list to choose from the CIF list the next time.

Would like to be able to delete past to do lists which are automatically saved in the CIF list, and edit the saved ones easier/ in a more logical way.

Hopefully that made sense?!

Mark C February 28, 2019

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 11.51.18 am.jpg

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2019

@Mark C Cool so Trello calls these "Checklists".

The easiest way to have template Checklists is to put them on a card with the name starting with "." that way they sit at the top of the list.

2019-03-01 at 11.56 am.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events