Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the definitive distinction among reviewing notifications or Home (up next and highlights)?

Craig Lemberger June 13, 2019

I have over 20 employees updating and creating cards--all of whose notifications I get.  I often click on the notifications and review.  But I also tried Home and its Up next and Highlights.  

I am confused over the difference between Notifications in the Notifications stream and looking at Home.  What is the difference in their purpose?

1 answer

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2019

Hi @Craig Lemberger that's a great question! I was not able to find anything in an article format that explains the difference, but in my opinion the notifications are a list that everything you are watching or mentioned in and you need to go into the notification to see what happened. As for the Home screen, it is a bit like a dashboard that you can action on the fly, you mentioned for example the What's Next and the Highlights, instead of having to open each card you can fly through your list by replying on the spot.

Here is an article that explains the Home screen features in more detail:

https://blog.trello.com/trello-home-view

Thanks,

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events