What happened to my post?

George_Roca June 19, 2019

I posted most than 2 hours ago and it's still not there.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2019

Sorry, posted what?

I made a whole post in the Discussion thread with a suggestion for Trello and it never appeared.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2019

It got spam filtered (best guess is because there was a link in it, but I don't know how the robots think).  I've de-spammed it.

Thank you!

I have a technical question: for some reason labels are not showing up on my cards. I can only see them when I click on the card, which makes them pretty much useless. Any idea why that might be happening?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2019

I get them across the top of cards, as patches of different colours, but I'm not a Trello expert, and I don't know if there is some form of configuration that makes those appear (or not) on a card in a board.

Never mind I figured out the issue: I had a third-party power up as an extension in Chrome that was messing everything up.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events