Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

What hapens with my 90 boards after end of forced upgrade to 14-day Business Class free trial.

I have about 90 boards in personal use under my Free Trello account. I had a notice that Trello will add my personal boards to Workspace and will start a 14-day Business Class free trial. (However I did't ask them to do so...)

My question: What hapens with my about 90 boards after I get end of free trial of that forced upgrade to 14-day Business Class free trial? I see that Free account has 10 boards limit. 

I didn't have plans or intent to swith to Business Class. I didn't have plan to pay for Business Class features, free account is completely ok to me.  Will Trello delete my 80 boards or suspend its or do something else? 

1 answer

0 votes

No your boards will not be deleted. The least used boards over 10 will be automatically closed. You can reopen them though if you either close a different board to get under the 10 board limit or move them to another free workspace that is below the 10 board limit. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,352 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you