Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does it mean to my privacy of personal boards if my trello account becomes managed by employer?

According to my Trello Account, If I don't complete the steps in the banner in Trello by April 14th, my Trello account will be automatically connected to my employers managed Atlassian account. When a Trello account is connected to an employers managed Atlassian account, does that mean that they'll have access to our personal boards?  How can we ensure that our personal board space stays private from our employers?  

If they do not remain private, do we have to have two seperate trello accounts - one for work projects and the other for personal? 

Concerned and Confused!!

1 answer

0 votes
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2020

Hi @jessica_mcintosh_usw_salvationarmy_org,

Your company won't have access to your personal boards, however and boards that are still "owned" by your company email address you would lose access to if your company deactivated your work email account.

It's been a few weeks since I did that migration myself. But I'm pretty sure that as a part of completing the steps in the banner message there is an option to move your personal boards to another account/email address.

I hope that helps!

-Jimmy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events