Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What did trello break fontwise?

Dream Dancer December 18, 2018

And here no less, I'm not getting all the funny fonts that show what actions are done with what clicks.

It makes using trello a pain in the butt with the guessing games.

(Image removed because it was no longer relevant.)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2018

Hi @Dream Dancer I see you are using Firefox. THis may be a browser issue, can you try logging into Trello with another browser such as google chrome, Microsoft edge or internet explorer to see if the same thing happens?

look forward to hearing from you to see if the font appears the same way.

thanks,

jodi 

Dream Dancer December 19, 2018

There is no other browsers available.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2018

I am using chrome answer safari and don’t see the symbols in your screen shot. Can you have a look to see if you are running the latest version of Firefox? 

Thanks,

jodi 

Dream Dancer December 20, 2018

Did nothing to change my system, it is now working.

File this as either a mystery bug, or someone put the font back on the server.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2018

Thanks @Dream DancerI am glad it is now working. I will mark your question as resolved.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events