Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What card field does the Trello Package tracker use?

David Brannan October 23, 2020

Hello,

I'm currently using zapier to automate building a shipping report for our company. I would like to be able to include the information in the shipment tracking onto the google sheet but it's not clear to me what field the information is added to. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
khanh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2020

Hi David, the Package Tracker Power-Up actually adds a URL to the card as an attachment when you use it. It is not on an independent field so you'll have to do some extra logic to find the URL in the attachments of the card.

Look for the URL that looks like `https://www.packagetrackr.com/track/<service>/<tracking number>` in the "Attachment Links" column of the CSV export.

If you're using JSON export, you should be able to find the value in on of the card attachment fields. e.g. `cards[n].attachments[m].url`

khanh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2020

As for the Zapier side of things, if the Trello integration in Zapier does not have a feature that lets you search for or filter out a specific attachment of a Card, then you might have to write a custom script to do it in your Zap. Feel free comment here if you require more assistance with this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events