It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

We use a board for each customer and labels for teams. How can we backlog our teams tasks?

We use a board for each customer on Trello, ther tasks are cards and we use label colors to split the cards in our teams. For example: Cards with pink labels are Social Media, Orange labels are for cards of Creation team, etc...

We’d like to backlog the activities of our teams but its to complicate 'cause the cards are splitted in too many boards (customers)

We thoutgh about creating a board for each team and synchronizing the cards of the customer boards with the team boards.

Is it possible? How can I do this? Somebody has another suggestion?

Please, I need urgent help!

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Labrecque-Jessen Atlassian Team Jun 15, 2018

Hi Luciana,

That's a great question. Card syncing isn't a native feature of Trello, though there are third-party products that offer that. Creating one board per team sounds like it would be easier for your teams to manage, but syncing the cards would require one of those other products:

Cardsync
Unito
Board Sync by Unito

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Trello

My e-portfolio: using Trello to keep track of skills and experiences

The days are flying by so fast, I can’t seem to slow things down no matter how hard I try. My memory is great; however, I can’t seem to remember vivid details or even highlights from each year of my ...

886 views 13 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you