Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ways for the Legally Blind to Use Trello?

Christopher O'Dell July 12, 2017

I'm part of a team that is using Trello as we begin a non-profit. One of our integral team members is legally blind; he is able to to navigate some types of documents and websites much better than others (Google Drive documents seem to be easier for him), especially with his personal computer, which has some accessibility settings and equipment that zooms in, etc.

I've been in charge of introducing most of our team to Trello and as I've introduced him to Trello he's stated that it's very difficult for him to read and navigate. Are there any ways to use/configure Trello, with or without third-party solutions, that might make Trello easier for him?

1 answer

0 votes
don
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2017

Hi Christopher,

Have you checked out the Trello iOS app?  We've put in a pretty significant amount of work enhancing our support for VoiceOver and SwitchControl.

If you do try it and have feedback, please contact us through our support page and we'd be happy to receive it!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events