Way To Share A Board Template I Created To People With A Link

Sarah Thompson November 3, 2017

I created a custom board template for a program I teach, and so far have had to copy the template and invite individually each person in the program.  I am planning on doing a smaller version of the program and will have a lot more people enrolled, so want to avoid having to manually copy the board and invite.  Wondering if there is a way to do this with the link to the board.  Or even with Zapier.  I will have each person's e-mail in a different learning management system (Thinkific).  

2 answers

0 votes
Shirley Porter July 19, 2018

I'm trying to do the same thing! So difficult. Did you come up with an answer? I'm doing it individually. Argh!!

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2017

Hey Sarah

You can invite users to become a member of your board using a shareable link.  Check out this document for instruction on how to accomplish that. 

Shirley Porter July 19, 2018

Doesn't accomplish what we want to do. They MUST not be able to modify the board but if use a link they can 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events