Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watching cards and boards

Camille_Paquette May 5, 2020

Hi!

I would like to get a list of all the cards/lists/boards I'm following. How can I do that?

Thanks!

Camille

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kris Schoen May 5, 2020

You can look at all the cards you are assigned to or assigned yourself to by going to the cards page. Click on your name in the Trello header and select "cards". You can sort by boards then.

Camille_Paquette May 5, 2020

Thanks Kris_Schoen! But I'm interested in all the cards I'm following, including the ones I'm not assigned to. In the section you're talking about, I only see the ones I'm assigned to...

Like Kris Schoen likes this
0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2020

@Camille_Paquette I'm curious to know the use case for this, there might be another way to achieve the same outcome.

Camille_Paquette May 8, 2020

I'm following many cards through different lists and boards. And I'd just like to be able to see all these cards at once without having to look for each of them, one at a time.

Like Johan Gallant likes this
Johan Gallant October 21, 2021

I am having the same problem. "Follow" could be a nice feature, but since it cannot be used in the search engine, I need to created a specific label.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events