Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to tell reporters how Trello has changed your life?

Tammy Lam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2019

Hey Community, my name is Tammy and I’m Trello's communications manager. We're looking for stories of how Trello has changed the way that you work or live. If chosen and after you've consented, your story could be referenced when we talk to the press, which means you could be featured in some really cool publications such as TechCrunch, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, etc.

If you're interested, please send your stories to press@trello.com, and also let me know:

1) Can we share this story publicly?

2) Are you willing to talk to media?

If your story is a fit, I will reach out with more details. And don't worry - we will not use any stories without replying and expressly confirming consent and details with you first. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing all of your amazing experiences!

2 answers

1 vote
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2019

Oh man, where do I start? Before Trello, I struggled to actually make progress on things. It was like I was missing a way to visualize all the things i need to accomplish and move them forward. Over the last several years I've created a TON of systems with Trello that has changed my life. Chiefly using Trello to manage my life like an agile sprint and keeping track of all the things I want to accomplish, but also for planning trips, finding a new job, christmas shopping and birthday lists, and most recently moving to another state. You can see more details in blog posts I've written on the Trello blog and also on my personal website. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions - always happy to chat about Trello :).

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2019

This is how Trello changed my life back in 2015, beyond grateful!

https://canadiangovernmentexecutive.ca/a-blank-page/

#TrelloforLife

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events